What does Harper Lane do?
Please note: Harper Lane is not taking on new clients in 2015.
If you’re looking for someone to craft your sentences or snap you some simple photos, Harper Lane can help. Although be warned: we believe in clear, no-nonsense English. You’ll get no “incentivisation to formulate jargonised use case scenarios” with us; we write things that people understand. That doesn’t mean that our writing lacks sophistication, it means that we get your message across with style and authenticity.
House specialties include:
- shaping scribbled, meandering sets of ideas into a clear, polished piece of writing
- writing for and speaking about the secondary education sector, especially curriculum and resource development in English and literature
- creating clear, intelligent and interesting copy free of empty jargon.
We can also help you with:
- writing feature articles, profiles and web copy
- developing a pitch
- checking your facts
- taking portrait photos that won’t make you wince
- designing a simple, clear layout that will suit your message
- information about cute bike accessories and safe cycle-commute paths through Melbourne (fees may apply).